Back Forum Reply New

Welcome letter for repeaters Guests

Hi all ......Please i need urgent Welcome letter for repeaters Guests?
Share |
searching in my computer now...
By connect on 1-25-2011 07:26 last edited

Choose one in the followings that suits you
Dear Mr.**

Welcome to ** Hotel, Thank you for choosing to stay with us at ** Hotel, we wish your visit with us to be comfortable.
Conveniently located in historic downtown ** since 1994, we’re wholeheartedly committed to offering a diverse array of amenities to make our guests truly enjoyable. Our friendly staff is pleased to be of service, and we trust you'll have a memorable and enjoyable experience.

Warm regards,

Full Name of you

Front Office Manager
Dear Guest,  
It is our pleasure to welcome you to ** Hotel. Whether you are traveling on business or pleasure, we know you have a variety of hotels to choose from. We strive to provide you a room that is clean and comfortable, with friendly attentive service at a value conscious price.  And we always want to be your first choice.
If at any time you have a suggestion on how to improve our service to you, please jest let us know.  (We wouldn't mind if you recognized any one of our star performers either!)  If you have a problem while staying with us, please contact the Front Desk by dialing “4” immediately so that we have the opportunity to correct the situation.
We want you to enjoy every day of every stay so we pledge to your our service guarantee. The professional and friendly staffs at ** Hotel are committed to making your stay both enjoyable and comfortable
Thank you for choosing ** Hotel again. We trust your stay will be enjoyable and hope that you continue to use ** Hotel for your lodging needs in the near future. We look forward to serving you on your next trip.  Thank you!
Sincerely,  
Your Full Name
Front Office Manager
Dear Guest,
Welcome to ** Hotel, Thank you for choosing ** Hotel which offers a blend of Eastern and Western hospitality in an atmosphere of timeless elegance, beyond comfortable and stylish rooms, unmatched harbor view, it’s the people of ** Hotel who will make your experience so exceptional.
Perhaps the hotel’s best attribute is its perfect location. Just steps away from renowned shopping center and tourist attractions. From here it is only a few minutes` drive to ** ferry terminal
Every possible convenience has been introduced in all ** rooms or suites including air-conditioning, satellite TV, DVD, mini-bar, IDD telephone, a writing desk, a fax machine, high speed internet access and a radio with alarm clock. Additionally each room has a smoke detectors and sprinklers. The large marble bathrooms feature a separate toilet, a shower and a bath, and are equipped with bathrobes. Four non-smoking floors and Baby cots are available at no surcharge.
This rare combination together with its location makes the ** Hotel the ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers when in **.
Wish you a pleasant staying, thank you
Best regards,
Hotel Management
Date

Mr.

Room

Welcome to ** Hotel. On behalf of all ** staff, I hope you have a wonderful stay here.

The Management and staff are pleased to be your hosts. I look forward to demonstrating services and skills distinctive and special to New ** Hotel, which is fully equipped with dining, recreational and entertainment facilities to cater to our guests. Our well trained staff eagerly await to serve and provide you with a truly memorable cruise.

At ** Hotel, we promise to serve you better. We want to be attentive and sensitive to your needs. We also seek to be innovative in meeting your expectations.

Should you require any additional help or information during your stay with us, please do not hesitate to contact our Assistant Managers at their desk in the lobby or call#** from your room. Our staff will be happy to assist you at any time.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for having chosen the ** Hotel and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Yours sincerely

The Management
Welcome Letter For First Visit

Date

Mrs **

Room **

Dear Mrs **

Welcome to ** Hotel. On behalf of all ** staff, I hope you have a wonderful stay here.

The Management and staff are pleased to be your hosts. I look forward to demonstrating services and skills distinctive and special to ** Hotel, which is fully equipped with dining, recreational and entertainment facilities to cater to our guests. Our well trained staff eagerly await to serve and provide you with a truly memorable cruise.

At ** Hotel, we promise to serve you better. We want to be attentive
and sensitive to your needs. We also seek to be innovative in meeting your
expectations.

Should you require any additional help or information during your stay with us, please do not hesitate to contact our Assistant Managers at their desk in the lobby or call#8190 from your room. Our staff will be happy to assist you at any time.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for having chosen the ** Hotel and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

General Manager
Welcome Letter For vip of club floor

Date

Mrs **
Room **

Dear Mrs **

A very warm welcome to ** Hotel. It is indeed a pleasure to have you staying with us.

The Management and staff are pleased to be your hosts. I look forward to demonstrating services and skills distinctive and special to ** Hotel, which is fully equipped with dining, recreational and entertainment facilities to cater to our guests. Our well trained staff eagerly await to serve and provide you with a truly memorable cruise.

Being a club floor guest entitles you to be recognized as our most important guest and we want to ensure that the service you receive is as you deserve. Hence, should you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask, as it will always be a pleasure to be service to you.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for having chosen ** Hotel and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

General Manager
DEAR MR.**,   
Please allow me to express the warmest and the most sincere regards to you on behalf of the ** Hotel. Heartfelt hope you have a good time with us during your staying.
Besides the comfortable guest room you live in, ** Hotel will provide you with its various facilities of food and beverage and recreation such as Chinese Restaurant and night club in tower, Western Restaurant and fashionable steak house on the second floor, Lobby bar on the ground floor and so on.
Our staffs are standing by to ensure the best service for you. May you have any more request, Please feel free to contact the Assistant Manager by dialing ext.8190.
Once more we expect your staying in the ** Hotel will be your wonderful recall.
Sincerely Yours

Hotel Management
                                           Date
Looks no one is good enough for return guest, frankly, all welcome letters for repeated guests should be different, check the histories & preferences, custom one.
Back Forum